Sunday, December 16, 2012

This Morning 12/16/12 Facing the Back Here

For several months, it has been nearly impossible to find the time or energy to write every morning, as is my commitment.  Job transitions, identity issues related to returning to college, family crises, and the burden of coursework worth 16 credits has engulfed every cell of my being.  However, now, I have passed into a time of rest.  The semester has ended with respectable grades, my new job is going well, and the family issues seem to be leaning toward clarity.  Now, I'm back!

Facing the back here simply means that I can now again, every morning, begin the day writing.  The commitment to my life from which this writing "place" began has been secured.  And yet, I still need to work on some writing.  I also need to play piano and sing!  Can someone please slow down the years so I can get all these things accomplished!?!



No comments:

About Me

This blog is a commitment to write every morning, for every morning.