Saturday, February 25, 2012

This Morning 2/25/12

Stress and Teamwork.

The last few days have been stressful for a number of reasons.  I am up against a few writing deadlines and that is eclipsing my attendance to this blog.  It is disappointing to not have the urgent sense to write here because I have urgency to write elsewhere.  This writing place was providing me a sense of solace and transitional buoying, if you will, toward the Spring and my commitment to my writing.   I wanted to make every morning a committed action within this blog.  I have only missed one day, but I recognize a slippery slope and want to break the fall before I run out of branches to grab!

This will take teamwork.  I am the team.  As strange as that sounds, I have to listen to the parts of myself which are telling me to go to bed at a certain time, to organize my day, to remember to take a walk, and to not over-commit myself to other people and unnecessary things.  That will take cooperation.

I believe I am a loner at heart.  I have to create a reward system that really matters to me to insure this cooperation.   Since I stopped eating sugar - I barely can enjoy it anymore - food is out!  This is a conundrum!

However, today, I will have to put the process on hold.  I have a deadline to meet.

Until tomorrow....

About Me

This blog is a commitment to write every morning, for every morning.