What a beautiful day!
These 70-degree Spring days are why it is so worth the usual trudge through Winter. This Winter was not trudging by any stretch - more like wading - but just to walk outside in the morning in my bare feet, no coat or sweater, into the sweet smells and music of the birds makes me feel great!
So this very brief posting this morning is just to acknowledge in writing that it's time to leave the indoors, get the garden planted, and put oil and gas into the lawn mower. Or better yet, buy one of those GREEN MOWERS. Yes, that is what I will do! I've been meaning to switch from the gas-powered mower to the push/green kind for a few years now.
The other Spring thing I must do is get my bicycle up to par and start riding to my job, which is only 5.5 miles down the road, across the mountain, along the highway and into a small driveway! Sounds a little daunting, but I will attempt it a few times to determine the safety issues, if any, and then decide how the benefits outweigh the risks.
Have a beautiful April day!
No comments:
Post a Comment