Thursday, May 3, 2012

This Morning 5/3/12 - Plan B

Turns

After writing yesterday about the construct of time and its lack of relevance in the natural world, I am today feeling the effects of "time" causing unexpected situations.

Registering for classes requires adherence to time schedules!  I have apparently missed a deadline which would have allowed me to attend a class I wanted to complete this summer.  Now, it appears, the class is filled and I am on the "waiting list."  

Response?

Okay.

Okay.  I accept this.  Trust the process.  It is out of my control at this point.  To begin with, the entire pursuit of this class was based on a location problem - a location problem I was having to solve outside the bounds of absolute truth.  In other words, I had to lie about where I live to make the class affordable!

I suppose this bending of truth is outside the bounds of my present roadway too because it just isn't going to happen!  It makes me laugh when this kind of thing comes up - unforeseen turns in the road.  The map we route and expect to follow is never going to be completely predictable.   Nor are we going to be able to understand our decisions and their consequences prior to the completion of tasks and plans.  Even then, we can only interpret what we can see, and most times, only then what we want to interpret.  

We humans are authentically complex and quite inexplicable to ourselves!

Time for Plan B!  




No comments:

About Me

This blog is a commitment to write every morning, for every morning.