Saturday, July 21, 2012

This Morning 7/21/12 What?

I'm having a relaxing morning.  Finally.  In between work and school obligations, which are only going to get busier come August 15, it's nice to have a morning where I have no one to answer to or for.   This is the advantage of living alone and being single.

As I sit here, there are many topics of which I could write, but  presently I don't feel like taking on anything demanding.  Writing is a way of easing my mind and creatively expressing myself, but if I am writing, I am also intensely focusing.  This morning there can be no intense focusing.

Yes, I have to do Stats homework, and I have to read material in my book, but my own independent thoughts have no focus this morning.

So, for all intents and purposes, this is a throwaway post.  While I'm still keeping my commitment to write every day, there are days when my mind is a big "W-H-A-T?"

So....what?
So what.

No comments:

About Me

This blog is a commitment to write every morning, for every morning.