Sunday, August 5, 2012

This Morning 8/5/12 Dream

Once again, I talk to B--- in reality, and then, I have a dream.  

It's always the same thematically.  There's another woman, her name is C---, and he is involved with her while trying to be with me AND he is hiding it!

It's getting laughable at this point because I do not talk to him much in reality and still, these old messages surface with very little prompting.   Protection abounds, and my spirit is not going to let me forget what I subconsciously know and simultaneously feel.  

Often our feelings are just feelings.  But sometimes, our feelings are knowledge.  Discerning the difference is an important benefit of clarity.

As I am preparing myself to Sundance, I am responsible for my clarity.  No need to lose it now, or ever.

No comments:

About Me

This blog is a commitment to write every morning, for every morning.