Tuesday, August 7, 2012

This Morning 8/7/12 Almost

This morning, I am grateful to be one day away from my Statistics final exam.  I'm not ready for it in the sense that I am guaranteed an A.  In fact, I doubt anything close to that will result.  I'm grateful for the ending of the class.

I am grateful I will leave on Thursday for Sundance.  I'm not ready for it in the sense that I have all my loose ends completely tied up.  In fact, I'll be making those plans up to the last minute.  I'm grateful to have the opportunity to go pray for four days in the safety and sacred way of the Sundance.

It's hard to be in both worlds.  It's especially hard when one world is crashing up against the other in ways that require great attention on both sides.

To spiritually cross over is not half as hard as the physical act of switching gears.

No comments:

About Me

This blog is a commitment to write every morning, for every morning.