Saturday, September 1, 2012

This Morning 9/1/12 Water/Progress/Yunnan Baiyao

After going to the acupuncturist the other day, I have felt much more progress.  As my friends in the A.A. stream of consciousness recite, "Progress, not perfection."  It is good axiom when dealing with an illness or condition in stages.

Remember, the healer is present already!  The healer exists in a time-space continuum not associated with physical reality.  Perhaps that is a misstatement.  More clearly, "The healer exists in a continuum not associated with the time-space reality."

(Last night I dreamed of jumping over a body of rushing water.  I was holding hands - partnering - with a dark-haired younger man/child.  We guided one another over the rocks which brought us to the other side.  For two nights running, a blond, long-haired male has been showing himself as well.)

I'm taking Yunnan Baiyao, a Chinese herbal combination known to stop bleeding and pain, create circulation and also, promote healing of bruises and muscle strains.  It apparently has other applications and is revered by those who know its properties.  It is helping me.


I found this article by Dr. David D. Leh, L.Ac., very helpful and enlightening in its scope and insight:

Treating Pain and Trauma with Chinese Medicine


No comments:

About Me

This blog is a commitment to write every morning, for every morning.